Sunday, March 27, 2011

So It Goes.



I've been tempted to write many, many times but it's been difficult. Lack of time, for one, but the caution, too, that comes with writing for an audience. I've started praying again, which I haven't done since my days of marching around the mountains of Korea with a straw hat, bugcatcher net, and five to six wristwatches. I address the Man above, who, upon pondering His existence, must have figured that the possibility of life could be a good thing, as God. God is probably right about that, though life can also be incredibly weary like bumbling through a slightly overheated shower before a 9 a.m. Spanish class. And when we are forced to observe this fact, it's probably best if we vehemently avoid it and forget we ever thought of it. Try to do something nice for yourself, folks. And thus the Madlib instrumental provided above.

I might not update again for quite some time but I hope we stay in touch. Keep your steez, my friends.

No comments: